Hydroton. Expanded clay pellets. 8-16mm pebble size range. 50 liter bag.
Hydroton can be used alone but usually mixed with other mediums such as charcoal and sponge rock. Many growers have come up with their own combinations. The possibilities are many. From tree fern to orchid bark, sphagnum or coconut ect.
Hydroton and Aliflor are both expanded clay pellets. Hydroton is more uniform in size and has much less powder. It is a superior product.
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.
- New Products (30)
- Specials (0)
- Featured (26)
- Bestsellers (32)
- Special orders reserved for a specific customer. (1)
- Show Schedule (0)
- Schaefer Ventilation Equipment (34)
- WayCool, Pro-Kool, Cool Space, Evaporative Cooling Fans (37)
- Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment Systems (5)
- Lighting (3)
- Indoor and Outdoor Heating (1)
- Cholla Cactus Wood (1)
- Fertilizers & supplements (25)
- Miscellaneous garden and orchid related items. (2)
- Labels (2)
- Orchid Potting Mediums (33)
- Baskets: Wood, Plastic, Wire. Wood plaques. (10)
- Pots (17)
- Wire hangers, clips and stakes. (36)
- Tree Fern pots, slabs, mounts, shredded fiber, balls, poles. (10)
- Orchid spike clips (6)
- Virgin Cork Bark (6)
|Your cart is currently empty|