Gold Label Hydrocorn. Expanded clay pellets. 36 liter bag.
Gold Label - Hydrocorn
36 Liter bag. 1.3 Cubic Foot.
Pellet size: Approximate 1/4" - 1/2"
Gold Label Hydrocorn is manufactured using a mix of the best quality pure clay and are baked in an open furnace using high grade clean fuels, guaranteeing absence of heavy metals or other contaminates. Gold Label Hydrocorn proudly carries the RHP for horticulture quality certificate. The unique uneven shape of the pebble is an ideal surface for roots and beneficial bacteria. The porous structure has a high water capacity and is suitable for both ebb/flood and top irrigation systems for hydroponic use. Ideal for orchid growing medium.
Gold Label Hydrocorn can be used alone but usually mixed with other mediums such as charcoal and sponge rock for orchid growing. Many growers have come up with their own combinations. The possibilities are many. From tree fern to orchid bark, sphagnum or coconut ect. Add to potting soil.
Gold Label Hydrocorn, Hydroton and Aliflor are all expanded clay pellets. Gold Label Hydrocorn is the best quality, size and texture. Hydroton, and Aliflor are out of business.
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.
- New Products (27)
- Specials (7)
- Featured (10)
- Bestsellers (32)
- Show Schedule (0)
- Schaefer Ventilation Equipment (34)
- WayCool, Pro-Kool, Cool Space, Evaporative Cooling Fans (33)
- Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment Systems (5)
- Lighting (3)
- Indoor and Outdoor Heating (1)
- Cholla Cactus Wood (1)
- Fertilizers & supplements (25)
- Miscellaneous garden and orchid related items. (2)
- Labels (2)
- Orchid Potting Mediums (34)
- Baskets: Wood, Plastic, Wire. Wood plaques. (11)
- Pots (17)
- Wire hangers, clips and stakes. (36)
- Tree Fern pots, slabs, mounts, shredded fiber, balls, poles. (10)
- Orchid spike clips (6)
- Virgin Cork Bark (6)
|Your cart is currently empty|