ORCHIATA Orchid Bark - Classic. 1/4 - 3/8 inch 1/4 cubic foot bag
ORCHIATA - Classic
1/4 - 3/8 Inch. 6 - 9 mm chips
1/4 cubic foot bag.
is a unique, stable substrate designed to be used straight from the bag for potting and re-potting orchids.
It is produced from the finest quality, 100% pure New Zealand Pinus radiata bark, sourced from renewable, man-made forests.
A unique natural processing method destroys harmful pathogens and toxins, and leaves behind beneficial micro-organisms to create a high-quality, long lasting, consistent growing substrate.
This processing method also allows Orchiata to hold water and nutrients on the outside layer of each chip and it imparts a slightly rough surface, creating a perfect anchor for orchid roots.
By using Orchiata, growers have reported that frequent re-potting is not necessary, as potted plants have been known to remain in excellent condition in excess of 10 years.
- New Products (39)
- Specials (0)
- Featured (37)
- Bestsellers (32)
- Show Schedule (0)
- Schaefer Ventilation Equipment (32)
- WayCool, Pro-Kool, Cool Space, Evaporative Cooling Fans (37)
- Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment Systems (5)
- Indoor and Outdoor Heating (1)
- Cholla Cactus Wood (2)
- Fertilizers & supplements (26)
- Miscellaneous garden and orchid related items. (2)
- Labels (2)
- Orchid Potting Mediums (34)
- Baskets: Wood, Plastic, Wire. Wood plaques. (17)
- Pots (17)
- Wire hangers, clips and stakes. (28)
- Tree Fern pots, slabs, mounts, shredded fiber, balls, poles. (9)
- Orchid spike clips (6)
- Virgin Cork Bark (6)
|Your cart is currently empty|