12"-20" Shutter Fans
Schaefer Shutters & Air Intakes
Schaefer Ventilation Equipment offers many different types of shutters, shutter fans and air intakes. Fresh air should enter the greenhouse from the opposite end of the exhaust fans. This is typically done with mechanical shutters. There are many factors, formulas, and recommendations but for the sake of simplicity a very easy rule of thumb is to use one inlet shutter per fan installed, and use one shutter that is 6" bigger than the fan.
For example: You installed two 12" fans, install two 18" inlet shutters
PVC shutters ('PS' models) and the Motorized PVC shutters 'MI' models.
- Constructed of white exterior grade PVC.
- Aerodynamic efficient design.
- Corners are heated and fused together for strength and durability.
- Nylon bearings will not corrode - never need lubrication.
'WS' Aluminum shutter models
- Constructed of heavy-duty brushed aluminum. They can be used manually, with gravity, or mechanically.
- Lightweight for efficiency and easy installation.
Air intakes for interior walls and roof/ridge vent.
Rugged polyethylene housings are maintenance free and corrosion resistant.
- New Products (36)
- Specials (0)
- Featured (32)
- Bestsellers (32)
- Special orders reserved for a specific customer. (1)
- Schaefer Ventilation Equipment (30)
- WayCool, Pro-Kool, Cool Space, Evaporative Cooling Fans (27)
- Cholla Cactus Wood (2)
- Fertilizers & supplements (20)
- Miscellaneous garden and orchid related items. (0)
- Labels (2)
- Orchid Potting Mediums (25)
- Baskets: Wood, Plastic, Wire. Wood plaques. (17)
- Pots (14)
- Wire hangers, clips and stakes. (31)
- Tree Fern pots, slabs, mounts, shredded fiber, balls, poles. (9)
- Orchid spike clips (6)
- Virgin Cork Bark (6)
|Your cart is currently empty|